Measurement & Controls
Find your competitive edge in the global market with a trusted certification partner for your measurement devices, process control equipment and accessories, as well as industrial sensors and control devices, equipment, and systems
Did You Know?
- CSA Group is #1 in hazardous location equipment certifications worldwide.
- A thorough risk assessment can evaluate and prioritize hazards and risks to help your company and help you select appropriate hazard controls.
CSA Group is an expert in testing and certifying devices for measurement and control equipment used in industrial and hazardous locations (HazLoc) – including programmable logic controllers (PLC), adjustable speed drives, valves and actuators, sensors, measurement devices, and computer numerical control (CNC) machines – to meet local, national, and international compliance requirements, helping to bring your products to target markets.
We provide testing against key standards for the industry, such as C22.2 No 14; C22.2 No 139; C22.2 No. 272; C22.2 No. 61010 series; UL 429; UL 508; UL 61800-5-1.
No matter where you sell or manufacture your measurement and control products, we’re here to help.
We are recognized worldwide as a leading testing and certifications provider with state-of-the-art facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia. The top reasons customers choose CSA Group include:
- Excellent customer service: Our team is committed to rapid and dependable service and training to help guide you through the testing and certifications process
- End-to-end services: You can shorten your time to market with our full suite of related services, including battery testing, cybersecurity evaluation and functional safety evaluation
- Certifications for North American and global markets, including IECEE CB Scheme
- Accreditations by respected bodies world-wide: We are accredited by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), SCC, IECEE, and others, so you can go to market with the confidence of a global leader
Get your measurement and control products tested, inspected, and certified for compliance and global market access.
We offer expert services and custom solutions that simplify certification for your complex measurement and controls products so you can gain speed-to-market entry.
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
Shorten your time-to-market with our efficient process for testing and certifying industrial and hazardous location measurement and control products.
Adjustable Speed Drives
Our certification processes help ensure compliance and safety in a range of industrial products, including adjustable speed drives.
Valves and Actuators
Depend on CSA Group to quickly and expertly certify valves and actuators, giving you a competitive edge in this global market.
Trust CSA Group to help guarantee the quality, safety, and compliance flow, pressure, temperature and level sensors and go to market with confidence.
Access new customers for your multi-meters, current and voltage measuring devices with our globally-recognized certifications.
Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
Rely on our specialized expertise and excellent customer service to quickly get your CNC machines and products through the testing and certification process, and in front of customers.
Breaking Down Cybersecurity and Functional Safety Requirements for Industrial Control Systems
Breaking Down Cybersecurity and Functional Safety Requirements for Industrial Control SystemsWatch the Webinar
Access the standards you need to compete in a fast-moving marketplace for industrial and hazardous location products.
Compete globally with efficient, high-quality testing and certifications that increase industry confidence in your brand.
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Quickly launch new products, and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with the trusted CSA Group mark.
The Latest from CSA Group
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.