Compete in a global market for industrial and hazardous locations machinery with CSA Group’s trusted testing and certification services
Did You Know?
- CSA Group is #1 in hazardous locations equipment certifications worldwide.
- Hazardous locations are known as locations having potential explosive atmospheres. Such environments are defined as mixtures with air, under atmospheric conditions, of flammable substances in the form of gas, vapour or dust which, after ignition, permits self-sustaining propagation.
CSA Group is a leading expert in testing and certifying industrial products to meet local, national, and international compliance requirements.
We offer testing for a broad spectrum of products, including Class 3883-01 industrial electrical machinery rated up to 1000 V and either permanently installed, mobile, relocatable, or self-powered; and Class 3883-81 industrial electrical machinery rated up to 600 V and either permanently installed, mobile, relocatable, or self-powered.
We also offer testing against key standards for the industry, such as the CSA C22.2 No 0 – General Requirements, Canadian Electrical Code, Part II and CSA C22.2 No 301 Industrial Electrical Machinery; SU 2011 Factory Automation Equipment and NFPA 79 Industrial Machinery.
No matter where you manufacture or sell your machinery for industrial locations, we can help take your products to market with speed and confidence.
We are recognized worldwide and can test and certify your products at our state-of-the-art facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia. Reasons to choose CSA Group include our robust and comprehensive service model, including:
- Excellent customer service: Our team is committed to rapid and dependable service and training to help guide you through the testing and certification process
- End-to-end services: You can shorten your time to market with our full suite of related services, including functional safety evaluations
- Respected accreditations: We are accredited by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Standards Council of Canada (SCC), so you know you’re working with a trusted company
You can rely on our testing and certification services to help you gain access to markets for your industrial electrical machinery products
Our extensive expertise in hazardous locations equipment means that we have a unique understanding of the demands and safety considerations for machinery and tools in high-risk and often dangerous environments.
Class 3883-01 Industrial Electrical Machinery
Access new customers for your products with our globally recognized certifications for all kinds of machinery and tools, including Class 3883-01 industrial electrical machinery rated up to 1000 V.
Class 3883-81 Industrial Electrical Machinery
Trust CSA Group’s specialized expertise and excellent customer service to help validate the quality, safety, and compliance of all types of Class 3883-81 industrial electrical machinery rated up to 600 V.
A Simple Guide to Certification
A Simple Guide to CertificationView Infographic
Access the standards you need to succeed in the growing industrial and hazardous locations products market
Compete globally with efficient, high-quality testing and certifications that increase industry confidence in your brand
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical requirements with our expert testing services.
Quickly launch new products, and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification services
The Latest from CSA Group
The Continued Rise of Industrial Robots for Use in Hazardous LocationsRead the White Paper
Protecting Industrial Controls from Cyber AttackRead the White Paper
Protecting Industrial Control Systems from Advanced Cyber ThreatsRead the White Paper
Designing, Testing, and Certifying Personal Protective Equipment for an Automated WorldRead the White Paper
Contact an Expert
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us