Keep pace and maintain a competitive edge in a digital marketplace with certification of your industrial automation equipment
Did You Know?
- BCC Research has determined that the total market opportunity for smart manufacturing will grow from $131 billion in 2015 to $392 billion in 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) close to 20 percent.
- Industry experts at GE predict that IIoT will surpass the size of the consumer Internet of things (IoT) by harnessing the data and channeling it into productivity, creating digital services, and realizing savings through optimal asset management. The digital service market alone is valued at $25 billion, based on labor efficiency and asset productivity.
Continuous innovation in automation technology and the growing use of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) are at the center of today’s smart manufacturing models. Digitization and automation of industrial and process control products offer significant improvements in quality and workplace safety. Just as important, manufacturers depend on automation to be competitive in the global marketplace. No matter where you manufacture or sell your industrial and process control products, CSA Group offers:
- Dedicated technical experts in North America, Europe, and Asia
- A team that is committed to serving you locally with the programs you need to sell
- Testing and certification services for a variety of products in the industrial and process control industry
Top reasons to put your confidence in CSA Group for your industrial automation testing, inspection, and certification services:
- Unrivaled experience: We are recognized around the world as a leading testing and certification agency
- Rapid and dependable service: We’ll help you accelerate your access to global markets with local industrial automation experts
- Specialized expertise: Our industrial professionals understand the nuances of automation and digitization to support and expedite your certification
- Worldwide resources: CSA Group has invested in state-of-the-art facilities and expert staff worldwide, including North America, Europe, and Asia – and we offer a flexible approach to find the best way to certify your product
- Training and Technical Information Services: We can provide you basic overviews of relevant certification subjects and standards to support your compliance journey, including certification basics or more advanced challenges such as the functional safety and cybersecurity ramifications of IIoT
Today’s advanced products for an increasingly automated industry are highly complex. Team up with experts that makes certification simpler.
Industry continues to evolve with highly automated technology and processes that are exceptionally complex. But getting your industrial equipment certified doesn’t have to be. CSA Group can help efficiently speed your industrial products to market.
Valves & Control Systems
Rely on our specialized expertise with systems designed to precisely regulate the flow of fluids utilizing a control processor. Our certification processes help ensure compliance and safety in a range of industries.
Gain confidence in expertise that can help take you through the certification process efficiently, regardless of pump design or industrial application.
Variable and Adjustable Speed Drives
Rely on our global expertise with industrial drive systems to certify your products, which need to meet the performance and demands of the modern global market.
CNC, PLC, Fieldbus
Gain access to markets for your advanced computer automation controls (CNC), programmable logic controllers (PLC), and complex automated industrial system products (e.g. fieldbus devices, industrial Ethernet devices, safety light curtains, and safety laser scanners) by ensuring they meet electrical safety, functional safety, and cybersecurity requirements.
Reaping the Benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
Reaping the Benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)Read White Paper
Access all the standards you need in a fast-moving marketplace
Get your products tested, inspected, and certified for safety, compliance, and global market access
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical safety requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification services.
The Latest from CSA Group
The Continued Rise of Industrial Robots for Use in Hazardous LocationsRead the White Paper
White the Paper
Protecting Connected Devices Against Cyber AttackRead the White Paper
White the Paper
Protecting Industrial Control Systems from Advanced Cyber ThreatsRead the White Paper
White the Paper
Addressing Machine And System Operational Risks In The Safety LifecycleRead the White Paper
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.