Hazardous Locations Equipment
Certify your hazardous locations equipment and connect to global markets faster with the marks you and your customers can trust
Did You Know?
- CSA Group is #1 in hazardous locations equipment certifications worldwide. HazLoc is our “sweet spot,” so you can have the confidence of working with a certification team with unrivaled expertise and experience.
- The HazLoc market is expected to grow to $8,217 million (U.S) by 2022, according to a detailed study by the Allied Market Research. The growth of products utilizing Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technology is also expected to fuel growth.
If you are seeking exceptional experience in certifying products intended for hazardous locations (HazLoc), we have the unmatched expertise you need. CSA Group:
- Is committed to safety, security and accelerated global market access for our clients
- Has dedicated considerable focus to testing and certifying products intended for HazLoc use
- Is a reliable and recognized standards development organization and testing & certification provider with the marks you can trust
Top reasons to put your confidence in CSA Group for your HazLoc testing, inspecting, and certification services
- Proven experience: We are recognized around the world as a leading issuer of HazLoc certificates, including ATEX and IECEx
- Fast and predictable service: We’ll help you gain rapid access to global markets with local HazLoc experts that can help you launch your product quickly
- Unmatched expertise: We have one of the largest teams of highly experienced HazLoc professionals committed to helping you meet your timeline to market
- Global resources: Benefit from our investments in state-of-the-art facilities and expert staff worldwide, including North America, Europe, and Asia
- Comprehensive training: Flexible training options that include personnel certification and basic overview courses on the certification process, ATEX and IECEx requirements, and EN/IEC electrical and mechanical standards
We test, inspect, and certify a variety of products for use in hazardous locations, such as:
Explosion proof enclosures
Gas and flame detection
Motors, generators, and turbines
Adjustable speed drives
Industrial control panels and assemblies
IT displays and handheld electronics
Large equipment assemblies (skids)
The Evolving Global Landscape for Hazardous Locations Industries
The Evolving Global Landscape for Hazardous Locations IndustriesRead White Paper
Access all the standards you need in a fast-moving marketplace
Get your products tested, inspected, and certified for safety, compliance, and global market access
Transform your innovations into quality products that meet critical safety requirements with our expert testing services.
Launch new products and boost customer confidence in North America and beyond with our global certification services
The Latest from CSA Group
The Continued Rise of Industrial Robots for Use in Hazardous LocationsRead the White Paper
Addressing Machine And System Operational Risks In The Safety LifecycleRead the White Paper
Accessing the Japanese Hazardous Locations (HazLoc) MarketRead the White Paper
Reaping the Benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT)Read the White Paper
Contact an Expert
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us