Break into new markets, launch innovative products, and boost customer confidence by earning the trusted CSA markI Need My Product Certified
High Consumer Confidence
Sixty-nine percent of North American consumers surveyed say they are more likely to purchase products with the CSA mark
Years of Experience
Rely on an internationally-recognized firm with over a century of experience
Get one-stop-shop certification services to help you access over 150 markets worldwide
Plan and launch your products efficiently with expert certification services
North America offers significant opportunities to launch and sell your products. The right product certification mark is key to opening doors to markets in Canada and the United States. CSA Group is a recognized third-party certification body and testing agency with specialized expertise in this region. We can help clear your path to North American markets with certification.
- Our marks are accepted by governments and Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AJHs) in North America
- In turn, AHJ acceptance gives leading manufacturers and inspectors added confidence in our marks
- We test and certify compliant products to over 400 U.S. standards, including those from ANSI and UL
Keep up with the fast pace of global market opportunities. Our certification experts understand that reliable and predictable service is essential to your business. We can help you take full advantage of today’s global economy and gain the approvals you need to enter new markets worldwide.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of various country regulations in many industries and sectors
- Localized single-point-of-contact with streamlined and effective project management
- Seamless integration with your product development lifecycle
In an increasingly digital marketplace, safety-related control functions of machines and equipment have become more electrical, electronic, and programmable. These systems must perform reliably and should be evaluated for compliance with applicable functional safety standards. CSA Group offers efficient evaluation services for these products and systems.
- Validates that your system’s functionality is dependable enough for the level of risk it controls
- Required to identify the likelihood of potentially dangerous failures
- Verifies that needed corrective or preventive actions are properly integrated with your design plan
Are you trying to launch a product in North America, but traditional certification is impractical or not an option? We can help you demonstrate your commitment to product safety with a one-time field evaluation. Our field evaluation experts can help speed your product rollout in North America if certification is impractical, yet proof of compliance with local requirements is still needed.
- Field evaluations are available for a wide variety of products
- Extensive technical expertise and in-depth knowledge of applicable standards can help increase speed to market
- Fast and reliable evaluations performed at our lab, your facility, or at the final installation site
Manufacturers, governments, and consumers are embracing energy efficiency to help ensure the best possible use of scarce natural resources. The U.S. EPA now requires its ENERGY STAR® partners to obtain third-party verification of product performance. This service can help you demonstrate and validate that your products meet North American energy efficiency requirements, including ENERGY STAR® and those from the U.S. Department of Energy and Natural Resources Canada.
- CSA Group has over 30 years of leadership experience in energy efficiency standards and requirements
- Expertise with a broad range of local, national, and international energy performance standards
- Certification services available for a wide range of consumer and commercial products
The Latest from CSA Group
The Household Appliance Market in South America and MexicoRead the White Paper
A Simple Guide to CertificationView the Infographic
Growing Opportunities for LED Manufacturers in the Horticultural MarketRead the White Paper
Protecting Connected Devices Against Cyber AttacksRead the White Paper
Your Testing & Certification Provider is Your ChoiceView the Infographic
We’re always here to help. Let’s talk.
We’re here to answer your questions and help you get started right away. Call or send us a message anytime.Contact Us