Codes & Standards - Purchase
ISO 22667:2013 defines the COP-1 in terms of
- the interfaces with the other procedures,
- the internal variables used by the protocol entity,
- the actions performed by the protocol entity, and
- the state transitions of the protocol entity.
It does not specify
- individual implementations or products,
- the implementation of service interfaces within real systems,
- the methods or technologies required to perform the procedures, or
- the management activities required to configure and control the protocol.