Codes & Standards - Purchase
ISO/TS 14071:2014 provides:
- details of a critical review process, including clarification with regard to ISO 14044:2006;
- guidelines to deliver the required critical review process, linked to the goal of the life cycle assessment (LCA) and its intended use;
- content and deliverables of the critical review process;
- guidelines to improve the consistency, transparency, efficiency and credibility of the critical review process;
- the required competencies for the reviewer(s) (internal, external and panel member);
- the required competencies to be represented by the panel as a whole.
ISO/TS 14071:2014 does not cover the applications of LCA.