Space data and information transfer systems -- TM (telemetry) synchronization and channel coding
ISO 22641:2012 defines synchronization and channel coding schemes in terms of
- the services provided to the users of this specification,
- data formats, and
- the procedures performed to generate and process the data formats.
ISO 22641:2012 does not specify
- individual implementations or products,
- the methods or technologies required to perform the procedures, or
- the management activities required to configure and control the system.