ISO 11354-2:2015 specifies:
- levels to represent the capability of an enterprise to interoperate with other enterprises;
- measures for assessing the capability of a specific enterprise to interoperate with other enterprises;
- methods for combining these measures into two kinds of overall assessment:
- maturity level by concern and barrier, and
- assessment relative to four designated maturity levels;
- a method for representing concern and barrier overall assessments in a graphical form and for identifying where capabilities are required to achieve desired higher levels of interoperability.