Codes & Standards - Purchase
ISO/IEC 29109-10:2010 establishes
- test assertions of the structure of the hand geometry silhouette data format as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-10:2007 (Type A Level 1 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009),
- test assertions of internal consistency by checking the types of values that may be contained within each field (Type A Level 2 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009),
- informative guidance for testing the consistency of selected encoded data fields with the input biometric data (Type B Level 3 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009).
ISO/IEC 29109-10:2010 does not establish
- test of conformance of CBEFF structures required by ISO/IEC 19794-10:2007,
- test of consistency with input biometric data record (Level 3 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009),
- test of other characteristics of biometric products or other types of testing of biometric products (e.g. acceptance, performance, robustness, security),
- test of conformance of systems that do not produce ISO/IEC 19794-10:2007 records.