Codes & Standards - Purchase
ISO/IEC 29109-4:2010 establishes
- test assertions of the structure of the finger image data format as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-4:2005 (Type A Level 1 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009),
- test asssertions of internal consistency by checking the types of values that may be contained within each field (Type A Level 2 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009),
- tests of semantic assertions (Type A Level 3 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009).
ISO/IEC 29109-4:2010 does not establish
- tests of conformance of CBEFF structures required by ISO/IEC 19794-4:2005,
- tests of other characteristics of biometric products or other types of testing of biometric products (e.g. acceptance, performance, robustness, security),
- tests of conformance of systems that do not produce ISO/IEC 19794-4:2005 records.