Codes & Standards - Purchase
ISO 8710:2010 does not cover motorcycles which:
- have a maximum speed of less than 25 km/h;
- are equipped for disabled riders.
ISO 8710:2010 sets out the following types of tests:
- dynamic tests:
- dry stop test (single brake control actuated);
- dry stop test (all service brake controls actuated);
- high speed test;
- wet brake test;
- heat fade test;
- parking brake system test;
- failure tests:
- partial failure test (for split service brake systems);
- power‑assisted brake system failure test.