- specifies four levels of entity authentication assurance;
- specifies criteria and guidelines for achieving each of the four levels of entity authentication assurance;
- provides guidance for mapping other authentication assurance schemes to the four LoAs;
- provides guidance for exchanging the results of authentication that are based on the four LoAs; and
- provides guidance concerning controls that should be used to mitigate authentication threats.
Determine the subscription format that is right for you.
|Features||CSA AdvantageTM||CSA OnDemandTM|
|Create highlights and personal notes|
|Newest editions added automatically|
|Includes all supported languages and archive versions|
|My Files - create customized files by adding multiple clauses, tables or figures from the standard into your own personal File for quick reference|
|Toggle between your files and the full standard to maintain context|
|Instantly preview cross referenced material within the book|
|Export personal notes to Excel|
|Transfer notes and highlights when updates are available|
|Adobe Reader PDF and browser compatible for iOS and Android|
|Web, Android, iOS Compatible|
Please manage your cookie choices by switching the consent toggles on or off under the Purposes below.