- radial contact groove ball bearings, except those for insert bearings;
- double-row self-aligning ball bearings;
- cylindrical roller bearings;
- needle roller bearings, except drawn cup needle roller bearings;
- toroidal roller bearings;
- double-row self-aligning roller bearings.
It gives clearance values for all six types of bearing with cylindrical bore and also for double-row self-aligning ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, toroidal roller bearings and double-row self-aligning roller bearings with tapered bore.
Determine the subscription format that is right for you.
|Features||CSA AdvantageTM||CSA OnDemandTM|
|Create highlights and personal notes|
|Newest editions added automatically|
|Includes all supported languages and archive versions|
|My Files - create customized files by adding multiple clauses, tables or figures from the standard into your own personal File for quick reference|
|Toggle between your files and the full standard to maintain context|
|Instantly preview cross referenced material within the book|
|Export personal notes to Excel|
|Transfer notes and highlights when updates are available|
|Adobe Reader PDF and browser compatible for iOS and Android|
|Web, Android, iOS Compatible|
Please manage your cookie choices by switching the consent toggles on or off under the Purposes below.