Codes & Standards - Purchase
The following are within the scope of ISO 10303-109:2004:
- association of shape aspect relationship with its representation;
- association of instanced assembly feature relationship with its representation;
- representation of detailed geometric information of instanced assembly feature relationship at the geometric_representation_item level in terms of elements such as assembly geometric constraints, kinematics pair and kinematics path;
- representation of the fixed constituent which plays the anchor role in the assembly model.
The following are outside the scope of ISO 10303-109:2004:
- product structure configurations of assemblies and their constituents;
- tolerance information.