Codes & Standards - Purchase
It is also applicable to all necessary auxiliary equipment, such as water and gas coolers, silencers, emission control equipment, filters, separators, control panel, piping, etc., required to install an operable unit in compliance with the purchase specifications and with the intent of minimizing field construction and field-purchased equipment.
ISO 13631:2002 is not applicable to the following:
- reciprocating compressors for petroleum and natural gas industries covered by ISO 13707;
- column-mounted compressors;
- non-lubricated compressors;
- compressors having trunk-type (automotive-type) pistons that also serve as crossheads;
- utility or instrument air compressors with a discharge gauge pressure of 0,9 MPa (9 bar) or less;
- compressors driven by diesel engine, gas turbine and steam turbine prime movers.