Codes & Standards - Purchase
IEC 60754-1:2011+AMD1:2019 CSV
- improved definition of safety requirements relating to capture of gases and use of reagents;
- introduction of guidance on preparation of test specimens for a more even combustion;
- improvements to the procedure for establishing the heating regime;
- improved expression of tolerances and precision;
- definition of the procedure for the blank test;
- introduction of an informative annex giving details of a methodology for the determination of the halogen acid gas content of a sample representative of a cable construction.
The contents of the corrigendum of November 2013 have been included in this copy.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2011) and its amendment 1 (2019). Therefore, no need to order amendments in addition to this publication.