IEC 60317-0-1:2013+A1:2019 specifies general requirements of enamelled round copper winding wires with or without bonding layer. The range of nominal conductor diameters is given in the relevant specification sheet. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 2008. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- revision to the definition of nominal conductor dimension;
- new subclause containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the scope;
- revision to elongation requirements in Table 4;
- revisions to Clause 13, Breakdown voltage, to include new requirements for intermediate wire diameters;
- revision to continuity of insulation requirements in Table 13;
- revision to the introduction of Annex A;
- revision to B.2 of Annex B;
- revision to Table C.1 of Annex C. Keywords: requirements of enamelled round copper winding wires
This consolidated version consists of the fourth edition (2013) and its amendment 1 (2019). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with the IEC 60851 series.