Codes & Standards - Purchase
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2005. This edition contains the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- The document has been restructured according to IEC 62271-1:2017.
- The document has been adapted to some of the changes introduced in IEC 62271-100:–.
- The document has been adapted to some of the changes introduced in IEC 62271-102:2018.
- References have been reviewed and updated.
- Some definitions have been reviewed and adapted to the latest IEV editions.
- Rated static terminal load and static terminal load test have been removed and a design requirement for static mechanical loads has been included.
- Additional type tests for auxiliary and control circuits have been included.
- X-radiation test procedure for vacuum interrupters has been included.
- Type test for testing of interlocking device and type test for testing of temporary mechanical locking devices have been included.
- Special requirements for making and breaking tests on class E2 disconnecting circuit-breakers have been removed.
 Under preparation. Stage at the time of publication: IEC CDV 62271-100:2020.