Codes & Standards - Purchase
- addition of figures to show the interface between protective housing and fibre management system;
- addition of definitions for protective housing, closure, wall box, street cabinets and optical distribution frame modules;
- addition of table with dimensions of fusion splice protectors and mechanical splices;
- addition of method to identify the minimum bending radius for stored fibres;
- addition of clause for other factors relevant to fibre management systems;
- addition of annex A for example of calculating the minimum bending radius of stored fibres in a fibre management system.
Keywords: fibre management system interfaces, minimum bending radius for stored fibres