Codes & Standards - Purchase
IEC TS 61980-2:2019
This document also applies to wireless power transfer equipment supplied from on-site storage systems (e.g. buffer batteries) at standard supply voltages per IEC 60038 up to 1000 V AC and up to 1500 V DC.
The aspects covered in this document include
– standards for operational characteristics and functional characteristics of the WPT communication subsystem,
– communication requirements for WPT system while driving, which are under consideration,
– communication requirements for two- and three-wheel vehicles, which are under consideration, and
– communication requirements for bidirectional power transfer are under consideration
This document does not apply to
– safety aspects related to maintenance, and
– trolley buses, rail vehicles and vehicles designed primarily for use off-road.