Codes & Standards - Purchase
- reduction in the number of grades of FIW from 3 through 9 to 4, 6 and 8 only;
- reduction of the wire diameter range from (0,040 to 1,000) mm to (0,090 to 0,900) mm for several requirements;
- revision of Clause 5 to delete the Table 2 resistance requirements;
- revision of Clause 13 to clarify that breakdown is determined when a calculated minimum test voltage is reached, which can be less than 10 000 V;
- expansion of Annex A to include requirements for FIW 3, 5, 7 and 9 and for all grades, wire diameters below 0,090 mm and above 0,900 mm.