Codes & Standards - Purchase
It provides guidance for developers, manufacturers, users and third-party independent reviewers such as consulting organizations.
This document describes a dependability review methodology focusing on:
- coherence of review activities across life cycle stages and their impact on dependability;
- stakeholder identification and how this affects dependability review activities;
- the relationships between different types of reviews;
- procedures for effective dependability reviews;
- examples of dependability review activities.