IEC TS 60034-32:2016
Rotating electrical machines - Part 32: Measurement of stator end-winding vibration at form-wound windings
- defines terms for measuring, analysis and evaluation of stator end-winding vibration and related structural dynamics;
- gives guidelines for measuring dynamic / structural characteristics offline and stator end-winding vibrations online;
- describes instrumentation and installation practices for end-winding vibration measurement equipment;
- establishes general principles for documentation of test results;
- describes the theoretical background of stator end-winding vibrations. This part of IEC 60034 is applicable to three-phase synchronous generators and three-phase synchronous direct online (DOL) motors.