Home and Building Electronic Systems (HBES) and Building Automation and Control Systems (BACS) - Part 5-3: EMC requirements for HBES/BACS used in industrial environments
NOTE An example of other networks is a dedicated ICT network covered by CISPR 22 and 23.
This document specifies EMC requirements for HBES/BACS to be installed in industrial environments, according to the definition given in IEC 61000-6-2.
NOTE Industrial environment covers the office spaces that may be present in industrial premises. Industrial automation systems are outside the scope. This document is applicable (but not limited) to
- operator stations and other human–system interface devices,
- devices for management functions,
- control devices, automation stations and application-specific controllers,
- field devices and their interfaces,
- cabling and interconnection of devices,