Codes & Standards - Purchase
NOTE An example of other networks is a dedicated ICT network covered by CISPR 22 and 23.
This document specifies EMC requirements for HBES/BACS to be installed in residential, commercial and light-industrial environments, according to the definition given in IEC 61000-6-1.
This document is applicable (but not limited) to
- operator stations and other human–system interface devices,
- devices for management functions,
- control devices, automation stations and application-specific controllers,
- field devices and their interfaces,
- cabling and interconnection of devices,