Codes & Standards - Purchase
IEC TS 61851-3-1:2023
- the conductive transfer of electric power between the supply network and
- an electric road vehicle, or
- a removable rechargeable energy storage system (RESS), or
- an on-board RESS of an electric road vehicle,
- when the equipment is connected to the supply network having a supply voltage up to 480 V AC or up to 400 V DC and a rated output voltage up to 120 V DC, and
- where the protection against electric shock relies on double or reinforced insulation, and with double or reinforced insulation between all AC and DC inputs and outputs.