Codes & Standards - Purchase
IEC 60335-2-67:2012+AMD1:2016 CSV
- wet or dry pick-up,
- polishing and dry buffing,
- application of wax, sealing products and powder based detergents,
- stripping, grinding and scarifying of floors with an artificial surface. Their cleaning motion is more lateral or periodic than linear. This standard applies to machines for commercial use. The following list, although not comprehensive, gives an indication of locations that are included in the scope:
- public use areas such as hotels, schools, hospitals;
- industrial locations, for example factories and manufacturing shops;
- retail outlets, for example shops and supermarkets;
- business premises, for example offices and banks;
- all uses other than normal housekeeping purposes.
They are not equipped with a traction drive. The following power systems are covered:
- internal combustion engines,
- mains powered motors up to a rated voltage of 250 V for single-phase appliances and 480 V for other appliances,
- battery-powered motors.
Battery powered machines may be equipped with a built-in battery charger. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 2002 and its Amendment 1 (2005). It constitutes a technical revision. The principal changes in this edition as compared with the third edition of IEC 60335-2-67 are as follows (minor changes are not listed):
- the title has been changed for better distinction with regard to IEC 60335-2-72;
- the scope has been revised editorially to avoid misunderstandings;
- terms and definitions has been revised with regard to the requirements revised;
- the standard has been revised in general and updated regarding state-of-the-art, as far as necessary, in particular some changes have been made to Clauses 15, 22 and 25;
- a new Annex BB (LPG requirements) was added;
- a new Annex CC 'Emission of acoustical noise' was added;
- and a new Annex DD 'Emission of vibration' was added. Keywords: Floor treatment machine; Water-suction cleaning machine
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60335-1:2010. This consolidated version consists of the fourth edition (2012) and its amendment 1 (2016). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.