Codes & Standards - Purchase
IEC TR 61850-90-2:2016
- defines use cases and communication requirements that require an information exchange between substations and control or maintenance centres;
- describes the usage of the configuration language of IEC 61850-6;
- gives guidelines for the selection of communication services and architectures compatible with IEC 61850;
- describes the engineering workflow; introduces the use of a Proxy/Gateway concept;
- describes the links regarding the Specific Communication Service Mapping.