Codes & Standards - Purchase
- width: min.2,0 mm max.16,0 mm;
- thickness: min.0,80 mm max. 5,60 mm. The specified combinations of width and thickness as well as the specified width/thickness ratio are according to IEC 60317-0-4. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1990, Amendment 1:1997 and Amendment 2:2005. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new 3.2.2 containing general notes on winding wire, formerly part of the scope;
- introduction of glass fibre coverings over grade 1 enamelled conductor in 3.2.2;
- revision to references to IEC 60317-0-4 to make clear that their application is normative. Keywords: temperature index 180, winding wire
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60317-0-4:2015.