Codes & Standards - Purchase
- the rated voltage of 52 kV is now included;
- the document is aligned with IEC 62271-1 and IEC 62271-100;
- addition of a test procedure for short-circuit making tests;
- introduction of notion of NSDD (non-sustained disruptive discharge) as defined in IEC 62271-1 and restrikes;
- new classes C1 and C2 for capacitive switching;
- new Annex A defining tolerances.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62271-1:2007. The contents of the corrigendum of October 2013 have been included in this copy.