Codes & Standards - Purchase
- to define a group of acoustic parameters that can be measured on a physically sound basis;
- to define a second group of parameters that can be derived under certain assumptions from these measurements, and called derived intensity parameters;
- to define a measurement procedure that may be used for the determination of acoustic pressure parameters;
- to define the conditions under which the measurements of acoustic parameters can be made in the frequency range up to 40 MHz using calibrated hydrophones;
- and to define procedures for correcting, for limitations caused by the use of hydrophones with finite bandwidth and finite active element size. IEC 62127-1, IEC 62127-2 and IEC 62127-3 are being published simultaneously. Together these cancel and replace IEC 60866:1987, IEC 61101:1991, IEC 61102:1991, IEC 61220:1993 and IEC 62092:2001. The contents of the corrigendum of August 2008 have been included in this copy. The French version of this standard has not been voted upon.