Codes & Standards - Purchase
- the terminology used in the publication has been adapted to the one used in IEC 81346-1:2009, IEC 62507-1:2010 and IEC PAS 62569-1:2009;
- the term object list has been introduced as the generic term, and parts list used as a specific term for object lists associated with the product structure;
- Annex A of the previous edition has been taken away and partly replaced by 6.2 and a reference to IEC 61355 DB;
- a new Annex A providing guidance on the presentation of subsets of characteristic properties has been introduced;
- a new Annex B providing source definitions and references to used data element types has been introduced;
- the examples in the annexes C, D and E (corresponding to B, C and D in the previous edition) have been provided with comments.
IEC 62027:2011 has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 108.