Industrial systems, installations and equipment and industrial products - Identification of terminals within a system
- the terminology used in the publication has been adapted to the one used in IEC 81346-1 Ed. 2;
- a more comprehensive description of the designation principles is provided;
- additional examples illustrating terminal designations related to the function aspect and location aspect are provided;
- an additional example illustrating the use of terminal designation sets is provided;
- the former informative Annex A has been turned into a clause in the standard.
IEC 61666:2010 has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 108