Codes & Standards - Purchase
- to bring the contents up to date with technology change in some areas and to reconsider and improve the recommendations;
- to include considerations and recommendations on digitalization for loose parts monitoring systems to cover requirements for such systems;
- to include improved and updated recommendations on storage, information display, alarm level monitor and logic elements;
- to give recommendations on functional and performance measures proven in use for operation of the monitoring system including updated details on the necessary actions after detection of a loose part;
- to improve the consistency and clarity and the layout of the contents and to correct any errors found in the previous version.