Codes & Standards - Purchase
- Test 5: Electrical resistance;
- Test 13: Breakdown voltage;
- Test 14: Continuity of insulation;
- Test 19: Dielectric dissipation factor.
Significant revisions to the previous edition include the following points:
- In Subclause 5.3, the addition of the use of carbon brush electrodes for the counting discontinuities during the high voltage continuity test, as an alternative to the V-groove pulley electrode; and
- Clarifications in the breakdown voltage test for round wires larger than 2,500 mm and for fibrous covered wires.