IEC 60819-3-3:2011 is a sheet of IEC 60819-3 specifies requirements for four types of unfilled aramid papers:
- Type 1: calendered paper;
- Type 2: calendered paper, with improved tearing resistance and conformability;
- Type 3: uncalendered paper;
- Type 4: calendered paper, with lower density for laminating.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- normative references change: all the requirements are now determined according the clauses of test methods from IEC 60819-2 specific for non cellulosic papers, instead of IEC 60554-2:2001 generally valid for cellulosic papers;
- and some new, very thin thicknesses, of type 4, calendered paper with lower density for laminating, were added.