Codes & Standards - Purchase
- A table of contents has been added.
- The introduction has been updated to align with other TC89 documents.
- The scope has been clarified to align with other documents in the IEC 60695-2 Glow-wire series.
- Terms and definitions relevant to this document have been added.
- Clause 4 has been deleted and the remaining clauses renumbered.
- The description of the power supply has been updated with additional details (see 4.1).
- The temperature measuring system (see 4.3) and the description of the specified layer has been updated (see 4.4).
- New guidance has been introduced to assist in the verification of the temperature measuring system (see 5.2 and Annex C).
- The common test produced has been clarified (see Clause 7).
- The tolerances have been changed for the dimensions of the glow-wire (see Figure 1).
- New guidance on flaming observations has been added (see Annex B). It has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 104 and ISO/IEC Guide 51. Keywords: Glowing/hot-wire, Glow-wire.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC/TS 60695-2-11:2000 , IEC 60695-2-12:2010 , and IEC 60695-2-13:2010