IEC 60512-26-100:2008+A1:2011 specifies the test and measurements and the related measurement setup and reference arrangements for interoperability and backward compatibility tests for the development and qualification of 8-way, free and fixed connectors for data transmission. The following test methods are provided:
- insertion loss, test 26a;
- return loss, test 26b;
- near-end crosstalk (NEXT), test 26c;
- far-end crosstalk (FEXT), test 26d;
- transfer impedance, test 26e;
- transverse conversion loss (TCL), test 26f;
- transverse conversion transfer loss (TCTL), test 26g.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60512-1:2001 and IEC 60512-1-100:2006.
This consolidated version consists of the first edition (2008) and its amendment 1 (2011). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.