Codes & Standards - Purchase
- Introduction of new informative Annexes B, C and D.
- Information concerning flexible cables added to Scope.
- Requirements added for overload detection for the neutral conductor for harmonic currents.
- Requirement that devices for protection against short-circuit current be capable of making as well as breaking short-circuit current added.
- Information added to clarify protection against overload current.
- Requirements where devices for protection against overload need not be provided expanded.
- Requirements where devices for protection against short-circuit need not be provided expanded.
- Requirements for short-circuit current ratings of busbar trunking systems added. The contents of the corrigendum of October 2008 have been included in this copy.