Codes & Standards - Purchase
- added requirements for soy milk makers;
- added requirements for dynamic pressure cookers;
- expanded requirements for cordless kettles to cover cordless appliances throughout document;
- reorganized 7.12 so that instructions related to generic types of appliances covered by this part are listed first;
- converted notes to normative (5.2, 7.12, 19.101, 22.7, 22.106, 24.1.5, 24.4, 25.101) text;
- deleted Note in 19.102. The attention of National Committees is drawn to the fact that equipment manufacturers and testing organizations may need a transitional period following publication of a new, amended or revised IEC publication in which to make products in accordance with the new requirements and to equip themselves for conducting new or revised tests. It is the recommendation of the committee that the content of this publication be adopted for implementation nationally not earlier than 12 months or later than 36 months from the date of publication. Keywords: Appliances, Heating, pressure cookers, kettles
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60335-1:2010.