Codes & Standards - Purchase
IEC 60317-3:2004+AMD1:2010 CSV
- grade 1: 0,020 mm up to and including 3,150 mm;
- grade 2: 0,020 mm up to and including 5,000 mm.
The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-1. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are listed below:
- new requirements for appearance, Subclause 3.2, added;
- the constant K, applied in calculating the number of revolutions for the peel test, Clause 8, increased from 130 mm to 150 mm;
- the test temperature for the cut-through test, Clause 10, increased from 240 °C to 270 °C;
- new pin hole test, Clause 23, added.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60317-0-1:2008.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2004) and its amendment 1 (2010). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.