Codes & Standards - Purchase
- the introduction of a means to achieve an equipment protection level (EPL) of Ma;
- the introduction of a single clause relating to equipment construction replacing individual specific clauses for the headpiece, battery, cable and external charging contacts;
- the deletion of statements relating to surface temperature, the rewording of statements relating to creepage and clearance and the addition of statements relating to thermal protection, electronic assemblies and additional circuitry;
- specific referenc to lithium cells;
- the addition of statements relating to battery recharging and protection against deep discharge.