Codes & Standards - Purchase
- concerns only safety aspects of the above apparatus;
- it does not concern other matters, such as style or performance. This standard applies to the above-mentioned apparatus, if designed to be connected to the telecommunication network or similar network, for example by means of an integrated modem. This eighth edition cancels and replaces the seventh edition published in 2001 including its Amendment 1 (2005) and Amendment 2 (2010). It constitutes a technical revision. The principal changes in this edition as compared with the seventh edition are as follows:
- new requirements for wall and ceiling mounting means;
- new requirements for coin/button cell batteries;
- all notes have been reviewed to comply with the new directives;
- addition of requirements for LEDs;
- requirements for creepage distances are aligned with IEC 60950-1 and a change in optocoupler requirements.
The contents of the corrigendum 1 of December 2015, corrigendum 2 of December 2016 and corrigendum 3 of December 2018 have been included in this copy.
Keywords: Audio/Video, Reception, Generation, Recording, Safety