IEC 60034-8:2007+A1:2014 Applies to a.c. and d.c. machines and specifies:
- rules for the identification of winding connection points;
- marking of winding terminals;
- direction of rotation;
- relationship between terminal markings and direction of rotation;
- terminal marking of auxiliary devices;
- connection diagrams of machines for common applications.
The main change with respect to the previous edition consists of
changed terminal markings for d.c. machines.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2007)
and its amendment 1 (2014). Therefore, no need to order amendment in
addition to this publication.