Gas Trade: Unit 7 - Customer relations
CSA Group's 2020 Gas Trade materials reference the Red Seal Program's trade outlines for your preparation to become a nationally recognized gasfitter. Please visit the Red Seal Program's website for more details.
Establishing and maintaining good customer relations is a major responsibility of today’s gas technicians/fitters. Consumers in this service-oriented society have come to expect and demand the highest quality goods and services. Producing top quality work and ensuring customer satisfaction go a long way toward enhancing the public image of you as the gas technician/fitter and of the company you represent.
At the end of this Unit, you will be able to:
• Respond to customer inquiries;
• Prevent property damage;
• Respond to difficult customers;
• Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences; and
• Complete jobs according to policies and regulations.
The 7th Edition of the Training materials are revised to include the following changes:
• Updated to current standards and codes.
• Updated assignment questions and added chapter numbers.
• Assignment questions now included at the end of each chapter.
• New preface with a listing of standards and codes referenced in each module.