Gas Trade: Unit 7 - Customer relations
CSA Group's 2019 Gas Trade materials reference the Red Seal Program's trade outlines for your preparation to become a nationally recognized gasfitter. Please visit the Red Seal Program's website for more details.
Establishing and maintaining good customer relations is a major responsibility of today's gas technician/fitter. Consumers in our service-oriented society have come to expect and demand the highest quality goods and services. Producing top quality work and ensuring customer satisfaction go a long way toward enhancing the public image of you as the gas technician/fitter and the company you represent.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:
• Respond to customer inquiries.
• Prevent property damage.
• Respond to difficult customers.
• Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences.
• Complete jobs according to policies and regulations.
The Training materials have been revised to include the following changes throughout the training units:
▪ Updated language to enhance student understanding
▪ Revised references and links to the most current legislation
▪ Revisions include new technologies used in the industry
▪ Updated look and feel