CSA Mark 101
This online course is a great way to kick-start your certification project. You’ll learn the basics about the product certification process, which includes identifying the proper minimum safety and performance testing requirements to meet your objectives. You’ll learn about choosing the right certification body for your product. The course material addresses the most common questions customers ask when engaging with CSA Group for a new certification project. At the program’s conclusion you will learn how CSA Group’s accredited certification and testing program will meet your certification needs.
- Learn about the product certification process, which ensures that a product meets minimum safety and performance testing requirements, as may be stipulated in contracts, regulations or specifications (certification schemes).
- Learn the importance of using only accredited certification bodies for certification of your products and understand what each of CSA Group’s marks represent.
- Understand the certification process so that you, as a manufacturer, knows what information you will be expected to provide and the steps that will be completed to achieve your certification.
- Gain insights into global market access and requirements.
- Understand the total services offered by CSA Group and how they can benefit your business.
- Why Get Your Products Certified and Tested Through CSA Group?
- CSA Group is a leading global provider for product testing and certification. For almost a century we have tested and certified products to safety standards for manufacturers. We provide both end-unit and component certification marks for your electrical products; gas-fired products; plumbing & construction products; lighting & wiring products; alternative energy & sustainability products; medical, technology and personal protective equipment; hazardous location & Industrial products; and a wide range of other products. CSA marks appear on billions of qualified products around the world.
Our instructors for this course have over 80 years of combined practical experience in project management for companies and organizations representing such industries as manufacturing, environment, telecommunications, IT, energy, colleges/universities and government. They deliver course content which students can quickly and directly apply into the workplace, enhancing the return on their training investment.
- CSA Group Overview
- Accreditations and Certification Marks
- The Certification Process
- Certification Program Options
- The CSA Difference
Manufacturers with Certification & Testing Requirements:
- Alternative Energy & Sustainability
- Appliance & Gas
- Medical, Technology & Safety Equipment
- Plumbing & Construction
- Lighting & Wiring
- Hazloc & Industrial
- What's Included
- Online Course Access
- Links to Useful Resources for your Certification Project.
Note: Online training purchases will be activated within 1 business day.
For web browser:
- Microsoft Edge (we also support newer version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- All pop-up blockers either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this website; cookies enabled for this website
NOT accessible on mobile/portable devices such as iPads (iOS) and tablets (Android).