Includes CSA B149.1:20, Natural gas and propane installation code and CSA B149.2:20, Propane storage and handling code. Includes complimentary B149.1:20 & B149.2:20 Overview online training ($99 value).
The CSA B149 Series provides important guidance on how to do your job safely -- from handling and storage of natural gas and propane, to safe and effective installation of related appliances and equipment, and more.
This bundle contains the 2020 editions of B149.1:20, Natural gas and propane installation code and B149.2:20, Propane storage and handling code.
CSA B149.1:20 applies to the installation of:
• Appliances, equipment, components, and accessories where gas is to be used for fuel purposes.
• Piping and tubing systems.
• Vehicle-refueling appliances and associated equipment.
• Stationary gas engines and turbines.
CSA B149.2:20 applies to the installation of:
• Storage, handling, and transfer of propane.
• Propane used as an engine fuel in other than highway vehicles.
• Installation of containers and equipment to be used for propane in distribution locations and filling plants.
These codes have been reviewed by regulatory authorities across Canada, and are expected to be adopted into law in every Canadian province and territory.
This self-paced online course will help you understand and apply the key top changes in the latest editions of CSA B149.1, Natural gas and propane installation code and CSA B149.2, Propane storage and handling code on your schedule. This online course provides insight into the new additions, changes or deletions to help you quickly apply the benefits of the new standards in your organization.