CNG Online Bundle 3 - CNG Online Training, Application and Resource Package
CNG Online Bundle 3 - CNG Cylinder and Fuel System Inspector Online Training, Certification Exam and Resource Package
This bundle provides you $505.00 in savings.
This bundle contains the Cylinder and Fuel System Inspector Online Training, Certification Application and Resource Package.
Please note that the CNG resource package is not meant as a resource to help prepare for the certification exam, but rather a complimentary resource to access CNG related standards.
Inspecting Compressed Natural Gas containers is an important component of ensuring safety and fuel system integrity. Focused on safety, this introductory course offers fleet managers an easy and affordable resource to get their technicians prepared for their Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Cylinder and Fuel System Inspector Certification.
Upon successful completion of this course Fleet Managers and Service Mechanics will be able to:
- Analyze the vehicle's history
- Identify potential gas safety hazards
- Demonstrate appropriate cleaning and handling methods
- Identify the appropriate inspection form and checklist that should be used during the inspection process
- Describe the consequences of various defect levels to both technical and non-technical customers
- Demonstrate the appropriate pressure relief inspection process
- Identify the appropriate sources for both repair and replacement
- Demonstrate the appropriate defueling process
- Service, Maintenance, Safety & Fleet Personnel: Technicians, Mechanics, Maintenance managers, Fleet managers/supervisors and Fleet operators.
- Transportation services [Including but not limited to Bus transportation services (Transit, charter, intercity & rural & school buses)]
- Government / Municipal
- Fuel distributors
- Solid waste services & Recycling (Refuse)
- Automotive Repair & Maintenance Services
- Automotive Parts manufacturing
- Airport Operations
Estimated Completion Time: 6 hours (90 days access)